Monomer-capped tin metal nanoparticles for anode materials in lithium secondary batteries
Cited 43 times inCited 43 times in
- Monomer-capped tin metal nanoparticles for anode materials in lithium secondary batteries
- Noh, Mijung; Kim, Yoojin; Kim, Min Gyu; Lee, Hyojin; Kim, Hyunjung; Kwon, Yoojung; Lee, Youngil; Cho, Jaephil
- Grain size and shape; Lithium batteries; Monomers; Particle size analysis; Synthesis (chemical); Tin; Toluene; Transmission electron microscopy; Ultraviolet radiation; X ray diffraction; X ray photoelectron spectroscopy
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, v.17, no.13, pp.3320 - 3324
- The preparation of the size-controlled monomer-capped amorphous and crystalline tin nanoparticles using new capping agents, 2,4,6-tri(2-pyridyl)-1, 3,5-triazine and 3-(2-pyridyl)-5,6-diphenyl-1,2,4-triazine, was reported. It was observed that TT-capped Sn electrodes of the after cycling showed good adhesion on the current collector while the DT-capped sample was severely separated from the current collector. It was also observed that TT-capped tin nanoparticles reduced the formation of surface cracks induced from the volume change in the LixSny phase. In terms of the irreversible capacity, the monomer-capped Sn was comparable to the commercially used graphite anode materials.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.