Enhancement of the electrochemical properties of o-LiMnO2 cathodes at elevated temperature by lithium and fluorine additions
Cited 12 times inCited 14 times in
- Enhancement of the electrochemical properties of o-LiMnO2 cathodes at elevated temperature by lithium and fluorine additions
- Kim, Tae-Joon; Son, Dongyeon; Cho, Jaephil; Park, Byungwoo
- Capacity fading; Elevated-temperature cycling; Li and F additions; Lithium-ion batteries; o-LiMnO2 cathode; Rate capability
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, v.154, no.1, pp.268 - 272
- Orthorhombic LiMnO2 cathodes suffer severe capacity fading due to accelerated manganese dissolution at elevated temperatures. Fluorine-modified LiMnO2 cathodes prepared by a solid-state reaction show less cation mixing and a well-defined crystallinity with a larger grain/powder morphology. The cathodes exhibit improved capacity retention and rate capability at the elevated temperature (55 °C) compared with undoped counterparts.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.