Multi-core MgO NPs@C core-shell nanospheres for selective CO2 capture under mild conditions
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Multi-core MgO NPs@C core-shell nanospheres for selective CO2 capture under mild conditions
- Kim, Tae Kyung; Lee, Kyung Joo; Yuh, Junhan; Kwak, Sang Kyu; Moon, Hoi Ri
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NEW JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.38, no.4, pp.1606 - 1610
- The core-shell structures have attracted attention in catalysis, because the outer shells isolate the catalytically active NP cores and prevent the possibility of sintering of core particles during catalytic reaction under physically and chemically harsh conditions. We aimed to adopt this core-shell system for CO2 sorption materials. In this study, a composite material of multi-core 3 nm-sized magnesium oxide nanoparticles embedded in porous carbon nanospheres (MgO NPs@C) was synthesized by a gas phase reaction via a solvent-free process. It showed selective CO2 adsorption capacity over N-2 under mild regeneration conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.