Thermal Reactions of Lithiated and Delithiated Sulfur Electrodes in Lithium-Sulfur Batteries
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Thermal Reactions of Lithiated and Delithiated Sulfur Electrodes in Lithium-Sulfur Batteries
- Song, Juhye; Lee, Sung Jun; Kim, Yongil; Kim, Sung-Soo; Lee, Kyu Tae; Choi, Nam-Soon
- Issue Date
- The Electrochemical Society
- ECS Electrochemistry Letters, v.3, no.4, pp.A26 - A29
- The thermal reactions of lithiated and delithiated sulfur cathodes with 1.3M lithium bis(trifluoromethane sulfonyl)imide (LiTESI) in tetra(ethylene glycol)dimethyl ether (TEGDME) are investigated by differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). To understand the thermal reactions of cycled sulfur cathodes, the products formed during cycling are characterized by ex-situ X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS).
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.