Tin phosphide as a promising anode material for Na-ion batteries
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Tin phosphide as a promising anode material for Na-ion batteries
- Kim, Youngjin; Kim, Yongil; Choi, Aram; Woo, Sangwon; Mok, Duckgyun; Choi, Nam-Soon; Jung, Yoon Seok; Ryu, Ji Heon; Oh, Seung M.; Lee, Kyu Tae
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.24, pp.4139 - 4144
- Sn4P3 is introduced for the first time as an anode material for Na-ion batteries. Sn4P3 delivers a high reversible capacity of 718 mA h g-1, and shows very stable cycle performance with negligible capacity fading over 100 cycles, which is attributed to the confinement effect of Sn nanocrystallites in the amorphous phosphorus matrix during cycling.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.