영가철 기반 펜톤 시스템을 활용한 페놀의 산화분해
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 영가철 기반 펜톤 시스템을 활용한 페놀의 산화분해
- Other Titles
- Oxidative Degradation of Phenol using Zero-valent Iron-based Fenton-like Systems
- Kim, Hak-Hyeon; Lee, Hye-Jin; Kim, Hyung-Eun; Lee, Hongshin; Lee, Byeong-Dae; Lee, Changha
- Issue Date
- 지하수토양환경, v.18, no.4, pp.50 - 57
- For the last couple of decades, the Fenton (-like) systems have been extensively studied for oxidation of organic contaminants in water. Recently, zero-valent iron (ZVI) has received attention as a Fenton catalyst as well as a reducing agent capable of producing reactive oxidants from oxygen. In this study, the ZVI-based Fenton reaction was assessed for the oxidative degradation of phenol using ZVI/O2, ZVI/H2O2, ZVI/Oxalate/O2 and hn/ZVI/Oxalate/O2 systems. Reaction parameters such as pH and reagent dose (e.g., ZVI, H2O2, and oxalate) were examined. In the presence of oxalate (ZVI/ Oxalate/O2 and hv/ZVI/Oxalate/O2 systems), the degradation of phenol was greatly enhanced at neutral pH values. It was found that ZVI accelerates the Fenton reaction by reducing Fe(III) into Fe(II). The conversion of Fe(III) into Fe(II) by ZVI was more stimulated at acidic pH than at near-neutral pH values.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.