Large-Scale Synthesis of Interconnected Si/SiOx Nanowire Anodes for Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Large-Scale Synthesis of Interconnected Si/SiOx Nanowire Anodes for Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Yoo, Seungmin; Lee, Jung-In; Shin, Myoungsoo; Park, Soojin
- High-capacity; Large scale synthesis; Lithium-ion battery; Metal-catalyzed; Nanowire anodes; Nanowire growth; Scalable approach; Si-based
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMSUSCHEM, v.6, no.7, pp.1153 - 1157
- Down to the wire: Three-dimensional interconnected Si-based nanowires are produced through the combination of thermal decomposition of SiO and a metal-catalyzed nanowire growth process. This low-cost and scalable approach provides a promising candidate for high-capacity anodes in lithium-ion batteries.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.