A common intermediate for N2 formation in enzymes and zeolites: Side-On Cu-nitrosyl complexes
Cited 10 times inCited 4 times in
- A common intermediate for N2 formation in enzymes and zeolites: Side-On Cu-nitrosyl complexes
- Kwak, Jahun; Lee, Jong H.; Burton, Sarah D.; Lipton, Andrew S.; Peden, Charles H. F.; Szanyi, Janos
- IR spectroscopy; NMR spectroscopy; reaction mechanisms; reduction; zeolites
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.52, no.38, pp.9985 - 9989
- Side on Combined FTIR and NMR studies revealed the presence of a side-on nitrosyl species in the zeolite Cu-SSZ-13. This intermediate is very similar to those found in nitrite reductase enzyme systems. The identification of this intermediate led to the proposal of a reaction mechanism that is fully consistent with the results of both kinetic and spectroscopic studies.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.