Graphene Oxide Nanoribbon as Hole Extraction Layer to Enhance Efficiency and Stability of Polymer Solar Cells
Cited 6 times inCited 2 times in
- Graphene Oxide Nanoribbon as Hole Extraction Layer to Enhance Efficiency and Stability of Polymer Solar Cells
- Liu, Jun; Kim, Gi-Hwan; Xue, Yuhua; Kim, Jin Young; Baek, Jong-Beom; Durstock, Michael; Dai, Liming
- Band-gap tuning; Graphene oxide nanoribbon; Hole extractions; Polymer Solar Cells; Solution processability
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.5, pp.786 - 790
- Graphene oxide nanoribbons for efficient and stable polymer solar cells are discussed. With controllable bandgap, good solubility and film forming property, graphene oxide nanoribbons serve as a new class of excellent hole extraction materials for efficient and stable polymer solar cells outperforming their counterparts based on conventional hole extraction materials, including PEDOT:PSS.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.