Combinational Synthetic Approaches for Isoreticular and Polymorphic Metal-Organic Frameworks with Tuned Pore Geometries and Surface Properties
Cited 4 times inCited 2 times in
- Combinational Synthetic Approaches for Isoreticular and Polymorphic Metal-Organic Frameworks with Tuned Pore Geometries and Surface Properties
- Jeong, Seok; Kim, Dongwook; Shin, Sunyoung; Moon, Dohyun; Cho, Sung June; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, v.26, no.4, pp.1711 - 1719
- Isoreticular and polymorphic 3-D MOFs were prepared via the combination of direct solvothermal reactions, postsynthetic ligand exchanges of the MOFs prepared via the direct solvothermal reactions, and postsynthetic ligand insertions into a 2-D MOF. The appropriate pore dimensions, surface areas, and adsorption enthalpies of the MOFs combined well to produce the largest working CO2 capture capacities via the pressure swing adsorption process.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.