Thermal conductivities of actinides (U, Pu, Np, Cm, Am) and uranium-alloys (U-Zr, U-Pu-Zr and U-Pu-TRU-Zr)
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Thermal conductivities of actinides (U, Pu, Np, Cm, Am) and uranium-alloys (U-Zr, U-Pu-Zr and U-Pu-TRU-Zr)
- Kim, Yeon Soo; Cho, Tae Won; Sohn, Dong-Seong
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MATERIALS, v.445, no.1-3, pp.272 - 280
- The thermal conductivity correlations of actinides (U, Pu, Np, Cm, Am) and alloys of U-Zr, U-Pu-Zr and U-Pu-TRU-Zr were developed for the use in TRU burning reactors as a function of temperature and alloy composition, using the available data in the literature and extrapolating information obtained in the literature. Because of the scarcity in the measured data for thermal conductivities of TRU elements in the literature, estimations for the thermal conductivities of Pu, Am, Np, and Cm were made. A correlation for U-Zr alloy was also developed and extended to U-Pu-Zr and U-Pu-TRU-Zr alloys.
- Appears in Collections:
- NUE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.