Ratiometric Fluorescent Probes for Hydrogen Peroxide from a Focused Library
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Ratiometric Fluorescent Probes for Hydrogen Peroxide from a Focused Library
- Lee, Sang Wook; Rhee, Hyun-Woo; Chang, Young-Tae; Hong, Jong-In
- Fluorescent probes; Focused library; Glucose; Hydrogen peroxide; Styryl dye
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL, v.19, no.44, pp.14791 - 14794
- Light shifting: Ratiometric fluorescent probes for hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) were developed through a focused library strategy. One of the probes in the library, showed a redshift of over 100nm and an increase of over 30-fold in the emission intensity ratio (see scheme). This probe was utilized to detect H2O2 generated during glucose oxidation.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.