대각철근을 갖는 고성능 섬유보강 시멘트 복합체 연결보의 이력거동 평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 대각철근을 갖는 고성능 섬유보강 시멘트 복합체 연결보의 이력거동 평가
- Other Titles
- Cyclic Behavior of High-Performance Fiber-Reinforced Cement Composite Coupling Beam Having Diagonal Reinforcement
- Kwon, Hyun-Wook; Jeon, Yong-Ryul; Lee, Ki-Hak; Shin, Myoungsu; Han, Sang-Whan
- Issue Date
- 콘크리트학회 논문집, v.25, no.6, pp.649 - 656
- Coupled shear walls can provide an efficient structural system to resist lateral force. However, the reinforcement detail for diagonally reinforced coupling beams required by ACI-318 often causes the difficulties in construction due to the reinforcement congestion and interference among reinforcement. This paper is to evaluate cyclic behavior of High-Performance Fiber-Reinforced Cement Composite (HPFRCC) coupling beams having reduced transverse reinforcement around the beam perimeter. Experimental test was conducted using three specimens having a beam aspect ratio 2.0. Test results showed that HPFRCC coupling beams with half of transverse reinforcement required by ACI-318 provided similar energy dissipation capacities compared with the coupling beams having reinforcement satisfy the requirement of ACI-318.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.