Graphene Nanoplatelets Doped with N at its Edges as Metal-Free Cathodes for Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Graphene Nanoplatelets Doped with N at its Edges as Metal-Free Cathodes for Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Ju, Myung-Jong; Jeon, In-Yup; Kim, Jae Cheon; Lim, Kimin; Choi, Hyun-Jung; Jung, Sun-Min; Choi, In Taek; Eom, Yu Kyung; Kwon, Young Jin; Ko, Jaejung; Lee, Jae-Joon; Kim, Hwan Kyu; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.19, pp.3055 - 3062
- Challenging precious Pt-based electrocatalysts for dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs), graphene nanoplatelets that are N-doped at the edges (NGnPs) are prepared via simply ball-milling graphite in the presence of nitrogen gas. DSSCs based on specific nanoplatelets designated "NGnP5" display superior photovoltaic performance (power conversion efficiency, 10.27%) compared to that of conventional Pt-based devices (9.96%). More importantly, the NGnP counter electrode exhibits outstanding electrochemical stability and electrocatalytic activity with a cobalt-complex redox couple.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.