Switchable polarity in polymer solar cells using conjugated polyelectrolyte
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Switchable polarity in polymer solar cells using conjugated polyelectrolyte
- Shin, I.; Lee, J.; Oh, S.H.; Kang, P.H.; Jung, Yun Kyung; Park, S.H.
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.188, pp.1 - 5
- We report polarity-switchable polymer solar cells that use poly [(9,9-bis((6′-(N,N,N-trimethylammonium)hexyl)-2,7-fluorene)-alt-(9, 9-bis(2-(2-(2-methoxy-ethoxy)ethoxy)ethyl)-9-fluorene))dibromide polyelectrolyte (WPF-6-oxy-F). By introducing WPF-6-oxy-F as a polarity-controlling layer, we selectively achieved polarity switching in the device operation. When we deposited the WPF-6-oxy-F film on the top of an active polymer layer, the device operated conventionally; holes moved to the transparent indium tin oxide (ITO) electrode. However, the device showed switched polarity when we changed the position of insertion of the WPF-6-oxy-F film to the top of the transparent ITO electrode. Then, the electrons moved to the transparent ITO electrode, leading to an inverted device.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.