Amine-Based Polar Solvent Treatment for Highly Efficient Inverted Polymer Solar Cells
Cited 5 times inCited 2 times in
- Amine-Based Polar Solvent Treatment for Highly Efficient Inverted Polymer Solar Cells
- Lee, Bo Ram; Jung, Eui Dae; Nam, Yun Seok; Jung, Minbok; Park, Ji Sun; Lee, Seungjin; Choi, Hyosung; Ko, Seo-Jin; Shin, Na Ra; Kim, Young-Kuk; Kim, Sang Ouk; Kim, Jin Young; Shin, Hyung-Joon; Cho, Shinuk; Song, Myoung Hoon
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.26, no.3, pp.494 - 500
- The interfacial dipolar polarization in inverted structure polymer solar cells, which arises spontaneously from the absorption of ethanolamine end groups such as amine and hydroxyl groups on ripple-structure zinc oxide (ZnO-R), lowers the contact barrier for the electron transport and extraction and leads to enhanced electron mobility, suppression of bimolecular recombination, reduction of the contact resistance and series resistance, and remarkable enhancement of the power conversion efficiency.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.