Fabrication of one-dimensional organic nanomaterials and their optoelectronic applications
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Fabrication of one-dimensional organic nanomaterials and their optoelectronic applications
- Yu, Hojeong; Kim, Dong Yeong; Lee, Kyung Jin; Oh, Joon Hak
- One-Dimensional Nanomaterials; Optoelectronics; Organic Electronics; Organic Nanomaterials; Organic Nanowires; Organic Semiconductors; Single Crystals
- Issue Date
- AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS
- JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, v.14, no.2, pp.1282 - 1302
- This paper reviews the recent research and development of one-dimensional (1D) organic nanomaterials synthesized from organic semiconductors or conducting polymers and their applications to optoelectronics. We introduce synthetic methodologies for the fabrication of 1D single-crystalline organic nanomaterials and 1D multi-component organic nanostructures, and discuss their optical and electrical properties. In addition, their versatile applications in optoelectronics are highlighted. The fabrication of highly crystalline organic nanomaterials combined with their integration into nanoelectronic devices is recognized as one of the most promising strategies to enhance charge transport properties and achieve device miniaturization. In the last part of this review, we discuss the challenges and the perspectives of organic nanomaterials for applications in the next generation soft electronics, in terms of fabrication, processing, device integration, and investigation on the fundamental mechanisms governing the charge transport behaviors of these advanced materials.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.