고성능 섬유 보강 시멘트 복합체(HPFRCC)를 적용한 세장한 연결보의 내진거동 평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 고성능 섬유 보강 시멘트 복합체(HPFRCC)를 적용한 세장한 연결보의 내진거동 평가
- Other Titles
- Seismic Behavior of Slender Coupling Beams Constructed with High-Performance Fiber Reinforced Cementitious Composite
- Han, Sang Whan; Kwon, Hyun Wook; Shin, Myoungsu; Lee, Ki Hak; Cho, Young Wook
- Issue Date
- 한국지진공학회논문집, v.17, no.6, pp.217 - 224
- The hysteretic behavior of diagonal reinforced coupling beams is excellent during earthquakes. However, construction of the diagonal reinforced coupling beams is difficult due to complex reinforcement details required by current code procedures (ACI 318-11). Due to the detail requirement, reinforcement congestion and interference among transverse reinforcement always occur during construction field. When the aspect ratio of the beam is large, the interference of reinforcement becomes more serious. The objective of this paper is to simplify the reinforcement details of slender coupling beams by reducing transverse reinforcement around the beam perimeter. For this purpose, high- performance fiber reinforced cementitious composites are used for making coupling beams. Experiments were conducted using three specimens having aspect ratio 3.5. Test results showed that HPFRCC coupling beams with half the transverse reinforcement required by ACI 318-11 provided identical seismic capacities to the corresponding coupling beams having requirement satisfying the requirement specified in ACI 318-11.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.