대면적 전자빔 폴리싱 공정 시 발생하는 온도 분포 유한요소해석 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 대면적 전자빔 폴리싱 공정 시 발생하는 온도 분포 유한요소해석 연구
- Other Titles
- Finite Element Analysis of Large-Electron-Beam Polishing-Induced Temperature Distribution
- Kim, J. S.; Kim, J. S.; Kang, E. G.; Lee, S. W.; Park, Hyung Wook
- Issue Date
- 한국생산제조시스템학회지, v.22, no.6, pp.1032 - 1031
- Recently, the use of large-electron-beam polishing for polishing complex metal surfaces has been proposed. In this study, the temperature induced by a large electron beam was predicted using the heat transfer theory. A finite element (FE) model of a continuous wave (CW) electron beam was constructed assuming Gaussian distribution. The temperature distribution and melting depth of an SUS304 sample were predicted by changing electron-beam polishing process parameters such as energy density and beam velocity. The results obtained using the developed FE model were compared with experimental results for verifying the melting depth prediction capability of the developed FE model.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.