Crystal structure evolution of individual graphene islands during CVD growth on copper foil
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Crystal structure evolution of individual graphene islands during CVD growth on copper foil
- Wu, Yaping; Hao, Yufeng; Jeong, Hu Young; Lee, Zonghoon; Chen, Shanshan; Jiang, Wei; Wu, Qingzhi; Piner, Richard D.; Kang, Junyong; Ruoff, Rodney S.
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.46, pp.6744 - 6751
- Single-crystal percentage of graphene islands on Cu foil is associated with island sizes and shapes. In polycrystalline islands, certain grain boundary types are favored. There is no obvious relation between the number of lobes and grain orientations. An observed structure evolution and surface disorder of Cu grains can be possible factors for the formation of grain boundaries within graphene islands.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.