A novel method for applying reduced graphene oxide directly to electronic textiles from yarns to fabrics
Cited 3 times inCited 0 times in
- A novel method for applying reduced graphene oxide directly to electronic textiles from yarns to fabrics
- Yun, Yong Ju; Hong, Won G.; Kim, Wan-Joong; Jun, Yongseok; Kim, Byung Hoon
- Bovine serum albumin; Electronic textile; Electrostatic self-assembly; Reduced graphene oxide
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.40, pp.5701 - 5705
- Conductive, flexible, and durable reduced RGO textiles with a facile preparation method are presented. BSA proteins serve as universal adhesives for improving the adsorption of GO onto any textile, irrespective of the materials and the surface conditions. Using this method, we successfully prepared various RGO textiles based on nylon-6 yarns, cotton yarns, polyester yarns, and nonwoven fabrics.
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.