Bounds on the size of parity-check matrices for quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Bounds on the size of parity-check matrices for quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes
- Kim, Kyung-Joong; Chung, Jin-Ho; Yang, Kyeongcheol
- Cycle; Cycle property; girth; Greedy algorithms; Low-density parity-check (LDPC) codes; Quasi cyclic low density parity check codes; Quasicyclic codes; Quasicyclic low-density parity-check (QC-LDPC) code
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION THEORY, v.59, no.11, pp.7288 - 7298
- In this paper, we investigate the cycle properties of quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check (QC-LDPC) codes. Using the sequence representation of a parity-check matrix for a QC-LDPC code, we analyze a necessary and sufficient condition for a cycle of a given length to exist. We then derive bounds which are necessary conditions for a QC-LDPC code to have a given girth in terms of its parameters. We also give a bound which is a sufficient condition for a QC-LDPC code of a given girth to be constructed by a greedy algorithm. The bounds derived here are applicable to any regular or irregular QC-LDPC codes as well as they improve the existing bounds in many classes of regular LDPC codes.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.