Mathematical Approaches for Analysis of Biochemical Reaction Networks
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Mathematical Approaches for Analysis of Biochemical Reaction Networks
- Lee, Chang Hyeong
- Issue Date
- World Scientific Publishing
- Asia Pacific Mathematics Newsletter, v.2, no.3, pp.1 - 5
- A biochemical reaction network is the system in which biochemical species interact through various reaction channels. Many chemical or biochemical systems such as signal transduction pathways, gene regulatory networks and enzymatic reaction networks are modelled as biochemical reaction networks. To describe the time evolution of such systems quantitatively or qualitatively, mathematical methods and computational tools have been used. In this paper, we introduce mathematical and computational methods for analysing biochemical reaction networks. We review recent advances and discuss future works in the area of biochemical reaction networks.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.