프로세스 마이닝을 이용한 PDM/PLM 시스템 활용 프로세스의 효율성 개선
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 프로세스 마이닝을 이용한 PDM/PLM 시스템 활용 프로세스의 효율성 개선
- Other Titles
- Process Improvement for PDM/PLM Systems by Using Process Mining
- Lee, Sangil; Ryu, Kwangyeol; Song, Minseok
- Issue Date
- 한국CAD/CAM학회 논문집 , v.17, no.4, pp.294 - 302
- Process mining is a useful methodology that can be used for extracting user patterns in log files in order to discover efficient or inefficient processes in organizations. In general, it is used to find and reduce differences between pre-defined processes and actually executed processes in an organization. In this paper, we propose a method to improve processes in PDM/PLM systems based on process mining. In order to improve and detect the inefficient processes, we gathered event logs from PDM/PLM systems and derived process models using several process mining techniques such as α-algorithm mining, heuristics mining, and fuzzy miner. By comparing original process models with process mining results, it is possible to detect differences between predefined processes and real ones; thereby we can build improved process models for future application.
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.