Multistage homotopy perturbation method for nonlinear reaction networks
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Multistage homotopy perturbation method for nonlinear reaction networks
- Lee, Chang Hyeong; Park, Kyung Duk; Jang, Bongsoo
- Chemical reactions; Homotopy perturbation method; Nonlinear reactions
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL CHEMISTRY, v.51, no.7, pp.1945 - 1960
- In this paper, we present the multistage homotopy perturbation method for finding the solution of the chemical kinetics with nonlinear reactions. We develop a general scheme for finding the analytic solution of chemical reaction networks and apply it to motivating chemical examples such as the enzyme kinetics model and the Brusselator model. We illustrate the numerical result for the models and show the accuracy of the method.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.