Multifunctional Conjugated Polymers with Main-Chain Donors and Side-Chain Acceptors for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs) and Organic Photovoltaic Cells (OPVs)
Cited 4 times inCited 3 times in
- Multifunctional Conjugated Polymers with Main-Chain Donors and Side-Chain Acceptors for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSCs) and Organic Photovoltaic Cells (OPVs)
- Chang, Dong Wook; Ko, Seo-Jin; Kim, Jin Young; Park, Su-Moon; Lee, Hyo Joong; Dai, Liming; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Basic structure; Cyanoacetic acids; dye sensitized solar cells; Electron-accepting; Electron-donating; Operation stability; Organic photovoltaic cells; Overall power conversion efficiency; Power conversion efficiencies; Side-chains; Terthiophenes
- Issue Date
- MACROMOLECULAR RAPID COMMUNICATIONS, v.32, no.22, pp.1809 - 1814
- A novel multifunctional conjugated polymer (RCP-1) composed of an electron-donating backbone (carbazole) and an electron-accepting side chain (cyanoacetic acid) connected through conjugated vinylene and terthiophene has been synthesized and tested as a photosensitizer in two major molecule-based solar cells, namely dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) and organic photovoltaic cells (OPVs). Promising initial results on overall power conversion efficiencies of 4.11% and 1.04% are obtained from the basic structure of DSSCs and OPVs based on RCP-1, respectively. The well-defined donor (D)-acceptor (A) structure of RCP-1 has made it possible, for the first time, to reach over 4% of power conversion efficiency in DSSCs with an organic polymer sensitizer and good operation stability.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.