Novel Core-Shell Sn-Cu Anodes for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries Prepared by a Redox-Transmetalation Reaction
Cited 0 times inCited 42 times in
- Novel Core-Shell Sn-Cu Anodes for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries Prepared by a Redox-Transmetalation Reaction
- Kim, Min Gyu; Sim, Soojin; Cho, Jaephil
- Core-shell; Core-shell nanoparticles; Cu atoms; Cu nanoparticles; Lithium rechargeable batteries; Nano-alloys; Rate capabilities; TiN nanoparticles; Transmetalation; Transmetalation reaction
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.45, pp.5154 - 5158
- Core-shell type nanoalloys in which the Cu atoms uniformly reside as a shell around a core of Sn nanoparticles are achieved by reacting Cu(acac)(2) with tin nanoparticles. The core-shell Sn@Cu nanoparticles further demonstrate significantly improved rate capability at higher C rates than Sn@C nanoparticles.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.