Manganese(III)-Promoted Tandem Oxidation and Cyclization of beta-Keto Ester Derivatives of Terpenoids
Cited 0 times inCited 6 times in
- Manganese(III)-Promoted Tandem Oxidation and Cyclization of beta-Keto Ester Derivatives of Terpenoids
- Li, Zhilong; Jung, Heejung; Park, Mira; Lah, Myoung Soo; Koo, Sangho
- Issue Date
- ADVANCED SYNTHESIS & CATALYSIS, v.353, no.11-12, pp.1913 - 1917
- A new type of terpenoid cyclization directed by a beta-keto ester moiety has been developed, which proceeded by manganese(III)-initiated oxidation of the beta-keto ester, followed by an intramolecular hetero Diels-Alder reaction with the terpenoid chain. This reaction produces polycyclic dihydropyrans in high yields and stereoselectivities under mild conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.