Highly Crystalline and Low Bandgap Donor Polymers for Efficient Polymer Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 16 times in
- Highly Crystalline and Low Bandgap Donor Polymers for Efficient Polymer Solar Cells
- Liu, Jun; Choi, Hyosung; Kim, Jin Young; Bailey, Chris; Durstock, Michael; Dai, Liming
- Bridging units; coplanar configuration; Crystallinities; Elevated temperature; high-temperature solution processing; Low bandgap; Main chains; polymer solar cells; Power conversion efficiencies; Side-chains
- Issue Date
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.4, pp.538 - 542
- A highly crystalline and low bandgap donor polymer, EI-PFDTBT, is developed by inserting ethylene bridging units to ensure a coplanar configuration between the side chains and the main chain. Polymer solar cells based on the EI-PFDTBT and PC(71)BM blends spincoated at elevated temperatures exhibit a power conversion efficiency of 5.1%.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.