Graphene as a Highly Efficient Template for Growing One-Dimensional RuO2 Nanostructures
Cited 0 times inCited 3 times in
- Graphene as a Highly Efficient Template for Growing One-Dimensional RuO2 Nanostructures
- Park, Ji-eun; Lee, Yumin; Lee, Jaeyeon; Jang, Hye Soo; Shin, Hae-Young; Yoon, Seokhyun; Baik, Jeong Min; Kim, Myung Hwa; Kim, Sung-Jin
- Graphene layers; Growth areas; High density; Single-crystalline
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CRYSTAL GROWTH & DESIGN, v.12, no.8, pp.3829 - 3833
- We report a new strategy in the use of graphene layers as a template for remarkably enhancing the growth of single crystalline one-dimensional (1-D) nanostructures and for selectively controlling the growth area. Single crystalline RuO2 nanowires of high density were almost exclusively obtained over a large area of graphene layers that had been transferred onto a SiO2/Si(100) substrate within 20 min. This rational engineering of graphene layers is a promising technique for producing very dense 1-D nanomaterials over large areas for various applications.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.