NUCLEON SPIN IN QCD: OLD CRISIS AND NEW RESOLUTION
Cited 0 times inCited 6 times in
- NUCLEON SPIN IN QCD: OLD CRISIS AND NEW RESOLUTION
- Cho, Yongmin; Ge, Mo-Lin; Zhang, Pengming
- gauge-invariant decomposition of nucleon spin; Proton spin crisis; spin and angular momentum of quarks and gluons in nucleon
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A, v.27, no.31, pp. -
- We clarify the on-going confusion on the long-standing gauge invariance problem of the nucleon spin decomposition to the spin and angular momentum of quarks and gluons. We provide two gauge-invariant decompositions of nucleon spin which have different physical meanings, using the gauge independent Abelian decomposition. The first one is based on the assumption that all (binding and valence) gluons contribute to the nucleon spin, but the second one is based on the assumption that only the binding gluons (and the quarks) contribute to it.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.