High power LiCoO2 cathode materials with ultra energy density for Li-ion cells
Cited 0 times inCited 19 times in
- High power LiCoO2 cathode materials with ultra energy density for Li-ion cells
- Jo, Minki; Jeong, Sookyung; Cho, Jaephil
- Energy density; High-power; Li-Ion cells; LiCoO2; Rate capabilities
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.12, no.7, pp.992 - 995
- Hydrothermally prepared 100 nm-sized LiCoO2 with a plate morphology packed in a crucible resulted in 40 mu m-sized particles that consisted of aggregated <1 micron-sized particles after annealing at 900 degrees C for 3 h. In the condition where the optimized electrode pore volume was 20%, 4.1 g/cc of electrode density was obtained, which corresponded to 3 Wh/cc, which is the highest value among the cathode materials. Furthermore, the LiCoO2 showed excellent capacity retention of 78% after 290 cycles in a Li-ion cell under 7 C rate cycling.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.