Imprintable, Bendable, and Shape-Conformable Polymer Electrolytes for Versatile-Shaped Lithium-Ion Batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 12 times in
- Imprintable, Bendable, and Shape-Conformable Polymer Electrolytes for Versatile-Shaped Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Kil, Eun-Hye; Choi, Keun-Ho; Ha, Hyo-Jeong; Xu, Sheng; Rogers, John A.; Kim, Mi Ri; Lee, Young-Gi; Kim, Kwang Man; Cho, Kuk Young; Lee, Sang-Young
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.10, pp.1395 - 1400
- A class of imprintable, bendable, and shape-conformable polymer electrolyte with excellent electrochemical performance in a lithium battery system is reported. The material consists of a UV-cured polymer matrix, high-boiling point liquid electrolyte, and Al2O3 nanoparticles, formulated for use in lithium-ion batteries with 3D-structured electrodes or flexible characteristics. The unique structural design and well-tuned rheological characteristics of the UV-curable electrolyte mixture, in combination with direct UV-assisted nanoimprint lithography, allow the successful fabrication of polymer electrolytes in geometries not accessible with conventional materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.