Synthesis of Mesoporous Polyaniline (PANI)-Se0.5Te0.5 Dual-Layer Film from Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline Template
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Synthesis of Mesoporous Polyaniline (PANI)-Se0.5Te0.5 Dual-Layer Film from Lyotropic Liquid Crystalline Template
- Xue, Tong; Wang, Xin; Kwak, Sang Kyu; Lee, Jong-Min
- Electron transfer; Lyotropic liquid crystalline; Mesoporous; Optical texture; Polarized optical microscopy; Polyanilines (PAni); Transmission electron microscopy (TEM); Wide-angle x-ray diffraction
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, v.52, no.14, pp.5072 - 5078
- Mesoporous dual layers of polyaniline (PANI) supported selenium-tellurium (Se0.5Te0.5) films have been synthesized from lyotropic liquid crystalline (LLC) template with Brij56 surfactant. The optical texture of LLC is observed by polarized optical microscopy (POM). The structure of the dual-layer film is characterized by low-angle and wide-angle X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The band gap of Se0.5Te0.5/PANI dual-layer films was estimated to be 0.9 eV, and the band gap of Se0.5Te0.5 films was calculated to be 1.4 eV, indicating that the incorporation of PANI into Se0.5Te0.5 enhances its electron transfer.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.