Catalyst-free direct growth of a single to a few layers of graphene on a germanium nanowire for the anode material of a lithium battery
Cited 0 times inCited 11 times in
- Catalyst-free direct growth of a single to a few layers of graphene on a germanium nanowire for the anode material of a lithium battery
- Kim, Hyungki; Son, Yoonkook; Park, Chibeom; Cho, Jaephil; Choi, Hee Cheul
- Anode material; Catalyst-free; Chemical vapor depositions (CVD); Direct growth; Germanium nanowires; High capacity; Lithium-ion battery; Specific capacities
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.52, no.23, pp.5997 - 6001
- Direct growth of a single to a few layers of graphene on a germanium nanowire (Gr/Ge NW; see picture) was achieved by a metal-catalyst-free chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process. The Gr/Ge NW was used as anode in a lithium ion battery. This material has a specific capacity of 1059mA h g-1 at 4.0C, a long cycle life over 200 cycles, and a high capacity retention of 90 %.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.