Metalized Porous Interference Lithographic Microstructures via Biofunctionalization
Cited 0 times inCited 14 times in
- Metalized Porous Interference Lithographic Microstructures via Biofunctionalization
- Singamaneni, Srikanth; Kharlampieva, Eugenia; Jang, Ji-Hyun; McConney, Michael E.; Jiang, Hao; Bunning, Thimoty J.; Thomas, Edwin L.; Tsukruk, Vladimir V.
- Biofunctionalization; Gold Nanoparticles; Metallizations; Polyamino; Porous polymer microstructures; Vapor phase deposition
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.12, pp.1369 - 1373
- Metallization and a resulting enhancement in the mechanical properties of periodic porous polymer microstructures via bio-functionalization is reported. The size and density of the gold nanoparticles are tuned by varying the polyamino-acid-deposition technique (solution-assisted or vapor-phase deposition) and the conditions of the deposition.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.