Mesoporous CuO Particles Threaded with CNTs for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes
Cited 0 times inCited 61 times in
- Mesoporous CuO Particles Threaded with CNTs for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes
- Ko, Sungwook; Lee, Jung-In; Yang, Hee Seung; Park, Soojin; Jeong, Unyong
- Chemical transformations; High-performance anodes; Lithium-ion battery; Mesoporous; Metal oxide anodes; Nanocomposite electrodes; Rate capabilities; Reversible capacity
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.32, pp.4451 - 4456
- Mesoporous CuO particles threaded with carbon nanotubes are suggested as a novel class of nanocomposite material for a high-performance anode in the lithium-ion batteries. The nanocomposite electrode exhibits a highly reversible capacity (650 mA h g-1 at 0.1 C rate) and an excellent C rate capability (580 mA h g-1 at 5 C, and 500 mA h g-1 at 10 C).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.