Highly Single Crystalline IrxRu1-xO2 Mixed Metal Oxide Nanowires
Cited 0 times inCited 5 times in
- Highly Single Crystalline IrxRu1-xO2 Mixed Metal Oxide Nanowires
- Lee, Yumin; Shin, Hae-Young; Chun, Sung Hee; Lee, Jaeyeon; Park, Won Jeong; Baik, Jeong Min; Yoon, Seokhyun; Kim, Myung Hwa
- Blue-shifted; Electrode material; Electrolysis of waters; Facile synthesis; Mixed metal oxide; Nano-structured; Relative ratios; Single-crystalline; Structural characterization; Vapor phase transport process
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY C, v.116, no.30, pp.16300 - 16304
- The nanostructured iridium-ruthenium mixed metal oxide (IrxRu1-xO2, 0 <= x <= 1) is the most promising candidate as a highly efficient electrode material for the electrolysis of water. We present a facile synthesis and structural characterization of highly single crystalline IrxRu1-xO2 mixed metal oxide nanowires for the first time via a simple vapor phase transport process by carefully controlling the relative ratios of IrO2 and RuO2 precursors. We also observed that an E-g mode of an IrxRu1-xO2 nanowire measured from Raman scattering is being linearly blue shifted and its line width is asymmetrically broadened with respect to the increase of the Ir contents, indicating that we could quantitatively determine stoichiometry information as well as crystal structure for mixed metal oxide nanowires.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.