SnO2/Graphene Composites with Self-Assembled Alternating Oxide and Amine Layers for High Li-Storage and Excellent Stability
Cited 27 times inCited 0 times in
- SnO2/Graphene Composites with Self-Assembled Alternating Oxide and Amine Layers for High Li-Storage and Excellent Stability
- Prabakar, S. J. Richard; Hwang, Yun-Hwa; Bae, Eun-Gyoung; Shim, Sangdeok; Kim, Dongwook; Lah, Myoung Soo; Sohn, Kee-Sun; Pyo, Myoungho
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.24, pp.3307 - 3312
- An alternating stack (SG/GN) consisting of SnO2-functionalized graphene oxide (SG) and amine-functionalized GO (GN) is prepared in solution. The thermally reduced SG/GN (r(SG/GN)) with decreased micro-mesopores and completely eliminated macropores, results in a high reversible capacity and excellent capacity retention (872 mA h g-1 after 200 cycles at 100 mA g-1) when compared to a composite without GN.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.