Singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion equations in a circle with numerical applications
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- Singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion equations in a circle with numerical applications
- Jung, Chang-Yeol; Hong, Youngjoon; Laminie, Jacques
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER MATHEMATICS, v.90, no.11, pp.2308 - 2325
- The goal of this article is to study the boundary layers of reaction-diffusion equations in a circle and provide some numerical applications which utilize the so-called boundary layer elements. Via the boundary layer analysis, we obtain the valid asymptotic expansions at any order and devise boundary layer elements to be conveniently used in the finite element schemes. Using boundary layer elements incorporated in the finite element space, we obtain accurate numerical solutions in a quasi-uniform mesh with convergence of order 2.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.