Large-Area Graphene Films by Simple Solution Casting of Edge-Selectively Functionalized Graphite
Cited 25 times inCited 23 times in
- Large-Area Graphene Films by Simple Solution Casting of Edge-Selectively Functionalized Graphite
- Bae, Seo-Yoon; Jeon, In-Yup; Yang, Jieun; Park, Noejung; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Park, Sungjin; Ruoff, Rodney S.; Dai, Liming; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Electrically conductive; Functionalizations; Functionalized; Scalable production; Silicon oxide substrates; Solution casting; solution processing
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS NANO, v.5, no.6, pp.4974 - 4980
- We report edge-selective functionalization of graphite (EFG) for the production of large-area uniform graphene films by simply solution-casting EFG dispersions In dichloromethane on silicon oxide substrates, followed by annealing. The resultant graphene films show ambipolar transport properties with sheet resistances of 0.52-3.11 K Omega/sq at 63-90% optical transmittance. EFG allows solution processing methods for the scalable production of electrically conductive, optically transparent, and mechanically robust flexible graphene films for use in practice.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.