Centimeter-Scale and Highly Crystalline Two-Dimensional Alcohol: Evidence for Graphenol (C6OH)
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Centimeter-Scale and Highly Crystalline Two-Dimensional Alcohol: Evidence for Graphenol (C6OH)
- Lim, Hyunseob; Park, Younghee; Lee, Minhui; Ahn, Jong-Guk; Li, Bao Wen; Luo, Da; Jung, Jaehoon; Ruoff, Rodney S.; Kim, Yousoo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- NANO LETTERS, v.20, no.3, pp.2107 - 2112
- We report a chemical route to synthesize centimeter-scale stoichiometric "graphenol (C6OH1)", a 2D crystalline alcohol, via vapor phase hydroxylation of epitaxial graphene on Cu(111). Atomic resolution scanning tunneling microscopy revealed this highly-ordered configuration of graphenol and low energy electron diffraction studies on a large-area single crystal graphene film demonstrated the feasibility of the same superstructure being achieved at the centimeter length scale. Periodic density functional theory (DFT) calculations about the formation of C6(OH)(1) and its electronic structure are also reported.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.