TCP-Friendly Retransmission Persistence Management for SR-ARQ Protocols
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- TCP-Friendly Retransmission Persistence Management for SR-ARQ Protocols
- Han, Jechan; Kim, Beomjoon; Lee, Jaiyong
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE TRANSACTIONS ON COMMUNICATIONS, v.E92B, no.10, pp.3243 - 3246
- This letter proposes a new retransmission persistence management scheme for selective repeat automatic repeat request (SR-ARQ) By considering the overall traffic load that has to be managed by SR-ARQ, the proposed scheme arbitrates the retransmission persistence to prevent an abrupt delay increment due to excessive link-level local retransmissions. OPNET simulations show that SR-ARQ performs better with the proposed scheme than with a fixed value of retransmission persistence in terms of the throughput of transmission control protocol (TCP).
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.