Efficiency improvement for magnetic resonance based wireless power transfer with axial-misalignment
Cited 7 times inCited 8 times in
- Efficiency improvement for magnetic resonance based wireless power transfer with axial-misalignment
- Lee, S. G.; Hoang, H.; Choi, Y. H.; Bien, Franklin
- Adaptive methods; Efficiency improvement; Impedance matching circuits; Relative efficiency; Wireless power transfer
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.48, no.6, pp.339 - 340
- Presented is an adaptive method to improve the efficiency of wireless power transfer systems with axial-misalignment. With an impedance matching circuit, the system performance increases by 11.4% with 50% misalignment at a distance of 70 cm. The proposed system achieves 48.4% relative efficiency improvement compared to a system without the proposed technique for the axial-misalignment case.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.