Hydrogen Spillover in Pd-doped V2O5 Nanowires at Room Temperature
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Hydrogen Spillover in Pd-doped V2O5 Nanowires at Room Temperature
- Kim, Byung Hoon; Yu, Han Young; Hong, Won G.; Park, Jonghyurk; Jung, Sung Chul; Nam, Youngwoo; Jeong, Hu Young; Park, Yung Woo; Jun, Yongseok; Kim, Hae Jin
- Hydrogen spillover; Molecular hydrogen; Room temperature; spillover
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMISTRY-AN ASIAN JOURNAL, v.7, no.4, pp.684 - 687
- In the black: a chromic change of Pd-doped V 2O 5 nanowires from orange to black occurred after exposure to molecular hydrogen at room temperature. The change in color is irreversible and attributed to a hydrogen spillover effect.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.