High-performance macroporous bulk silicon anodes synthesized by template-free chemical etching
Cited 37 times inCited 30 times in
- High-performance macroporous bulk silicon anodes synthesized by template-free chemical etching
- Bang, Byoung Man; Lee, Jung-In; Kim, Hyunjung; Cho, Jaephil; Park, Soojin
- RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERIES; LI-ION BATTERIES; POROUS SILICON; NANOWIRES; SI; STORAGE; NANOPARTICLES; ELECTRODES
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.2, no.7, pp.878 - 883
- Three-dimensional porous silicon particles can be produced via the combination of a galvanic displacement reaction and a metal-assisted chemical etching process. This simple synthetic route can be applied to make high-performance anode materials, including high specific capacity, stable cycling retention, and high rate capability, in lithium-ion batteries.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.