Hierarchically grown single crystalline RuO2 nanorods on vertically aligned few-walled carbon nanotubes
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Hierarchically grown single crystalline RuO2 nanorods on vertically aligned few-walled carbon nanotubes
- Lee, Yumin; Kim, Byungwoo; Jung, Hyun Jung; Shim, Jun Ho; Lee, Youngmi; Lee, Chongmok; Baik, Jeong Min; Kim, Woong; Kim, Myung Hwa
- Electrochemical behaviors; Facile synthesis; Few-walled carbon nanotubes; Hetero-nanostructures; Hierarchical Nanostructures; Ruthenium dioxide; Single-crystalline; Super capacitor; Vertically aligned
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- MATERIALS LETTERS, v.89, no., pp.115 - 117
- We demonstrate a facile synthesis of hierarchically driven single crystalline ruthenium dioxide (RuO2) nanorods on few-walled carbon nanotubes (CNTs) via a simple thermal treatment from the hydrated RuO2 precursors at 250 degrees C. We also describe the fundamental electrochemical behavior of RuO2-CNTs 1-dimensional (1-D) hetero-nanostructures for their possible application as supercapacitors.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.