Redox-Active Functional Electrolyte for High-Performance Seawater Batteries
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Redox-Active Functional Electrolyte for High-Performance Seawater Batteries
- Lee, Seyoung; Cho, Il Young; Kim, Dowan; Park, Nam Kyu; Park, Jaehyun; Kim, Yongil; Kang, Seok Ju; Kim, Youngsik; Hong, Sung You
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMSUSCHEM, v.13, no.9, pp.2220 - 2224
- Rechargeable seawater batteries have gained recognition as key sustainable electrochemical systems by employing the near-infinite and eco-friendly catholyte seawater. However, their practical applications have been limited owing to the low chemical and electrochemical stability of the anode component. Herein, a stability-secured approach was developed by using sodium-biphenyl-dimethoxyethane solution as a redox-active functional anolyte for high-performance seawater batteries. This anolyte system shows high electrochemical stability, superior cycle performance, and cost-effectiveness over conventional electrolyte systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.