Strategic Role of ICT for E-Education
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Strategic Role of ICT for E-Education
- Im, Jin Hyouk; Yoo, Sang-Jin
- Issue Date
- 정보시스템연구, v.18, no.2, pp.151 - 161
- The daunting challenge thai today's educational organizations face is how to improve academic quality while containing or reducing costs. This paper discusses major changes in the educational environment and ICT-based course improvement efforts; examines some successful cases for course redesign, and proposes an e-education strategy for an educational institution to use ICT strategically in order to achieve both academic quality improvement and cost reduction together.
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.