Complementary Hydrogen Bonding Between a Clicked C-3-Symmetric Triazole Derivative and Carboxylic Acids for Columnar Liquid-Crystalline Assemblies
Cited 20 times inCited 16 times in
- Complementary Hydrogen Bonding Between a Clicked C-3-Symmetric Triazole Derivative and Carboxylic Acids for Columnar Liquid-Crystalline Assemblies
- Ryu, Mi-Hee; Choi, Jin-Woo; Kim, Ho-Joong; Park, Noejung; Cho, Byoung-Ki
- Alkyl groups; Click chemistry; Discotics; Hydrogen bondings; Hydrogen-bonded complexes; Liquid-crystalline; Liquid-crystalline phasis; Rigid core; Triazole derivatives
- Issue Date
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.50, no.25, pp.5737 - 5739
- Two's complement: A series of discotic hydrogen-bonded complexes was prepared from a "clicked" triazole derivative with C 3 symmetry and carboxylic acids (see picture; R 1, R 2=alkyl groups). Owing to the extended rigid core structure, the supramolecular discs could be stacked on top of each other, leading to hexagonal columnar liquid-crystalline phases.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.